Saturday, February 12, 2011

Books I'm Currently Reading List.

            Note: These are all either started or high-priority “to read” books.  I have a list of just over 200 books to read or re-read out of my personal library (out of probably close to 2,000…you don’t realize how many you’ve collected over the years until you start counting them!).  I have decided to maintain a running list of 20 books to be read, finished, or re-read.  This is due to my belief in the old adage: readers make better writers.


Halo Evolutions, Volume I                     nearly finished
Halo Evolutions, Volume II                    next in line

Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne              given to me by Dan for Valentine’s Day, prequel to the Dragon Age: Origins game I own, written by the leading game writer so it’s actually storyline correct
Dragon Age: The Calling                       given to me by Dan for Valentine’s Day, prequel to the Dragon Age: Origins game I own, written by the leading game writer so it’s actually storyline correct

Shadow’s Edge                                       Night Angel Trilogy book 2, at least 1/3 read

Empire in Black and Gold                      Shadows of the Apt series 1, at least 1/3 read

Child of a Dead God                              Noble Dead series

The King Beyond the Gate                     Drenai series 2, at least ½ read

Choice of the Cat                                  Vampire Earth series 2

Sojourn                                                 Forgotten Realms Legend of Drizzt 3, over ½ read
The Collected Stories                             Forgotten Realms Legend of Drizzt anthology

The Spy                                                 Isaac Bell series, given to me by Mom for my birthday
Medusa                                                Oregon Files series

Complete Collection of Sherlock Holmes  at least ¾ read

Star Wars: Boba Fett: A Practical Man  Kindle book
Star Wars: Crosscurrent
Star Wars: Knight Errant

On Writing                                           Stephen King’s autobiography, tips to writers, 2/3 read

South China Seas                                  Predator series

Sun in Glory and Other Tales                Valdemar series anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment